Male impotence is defined as the continued inability to achieve and maintain an erection during intercourse and affects about 30 million men in the United States between the ages of 18 and seventies.
The treatment of this disease has slowed in recent years as a result of the false belief that it was the result of some kind of psychological problem – it is now believed that anything up to three quarters of cases have a physical cause. A mans always the physical and mental, as well as lifestyle and medication in particular, can cause impotence, as well as growing. Physical impotence occurs when there is a problem with any of the essential systems to obtain or maintain an erection.
Causes of Male Impotence
1. Age: – “Oh shoot” With age, there is a tendency for the inability to increase this is the part where you say, according to research 38 percent of men by the age of 36 are affected by impotence.
2. Prescription Medications: Some prescription drugs can lead to male impotence as side effects. About 200 drugs fall into this particular group is, ACE inhibitors, beta-blockers medications and diuretic medications
3. Antidepressants or antipsychotic drugs
4. Psychological causes: common psychological problems are stress, depression, anxiety, etc.
5. Pelvic Surgery: Surgeries that involve the colon, bladder or prostate can cause male impotence due to pelvic surgery can damage nerves that are responsible for erectile response.
Symptoms of Male Impotence
1. You may experience only occasional inability to achieve or maintain an erection to have sex with a partner, while you may be able to have an erection while masturbating, or course, when you wake in the morning.
2. You may find that your symptoms develop almost overnight. The abrupt development of erectile dysfunction usually suggests a psychological cause, such as anxiety, stress or depression.
3. You may find that her inability to have an erection is something that develops slowly and steadily over time. You will notice more and more of a problem. If this occurs, symptoms are probably more likely to be diagnosed as due to physical reasons.
Treatment for Male Impotence
1. Horny Goat Weed herbal medicine is very good and famous is very beneficial to avoid this drug male impotence herbal medicine is based in China that contain any chemical that is total support for the erection.
2. Garlic is another herbal medicine that contains really good nitric acid, which is important to improve erection.
3. Bremelenotide is a well known herbal medicine that stimulates sexual desire and complete support to improve erection.
4. Gingko biloba is an herbal medicine good to increase blood flow to the penis and improves vascular function in the body, you have to take this herb for almost a year and a half later you will find some better results.
5. Yohimbe Root is a good herbal medicine to improve sexual health and helps fight against food impotenceSome others that help in erection is the chocolate, oysters, pine nuts, cucumber, turtle eggs are good to prevent male impotence.
Home Remedies for Male Impotence
1. Moderate consumption of caffeine can make you feel sluggish at the end of the day. Try to stop relying on caffeine.
2. Sleep at least 8 hours a day for optimal health.
3. Vitamins are important. You should take a multi-vitamin capsules. It should also be supplemented with vitamin A per day, because research shows that being deficient in vitamin A can lead to impotence.
4. Lose weight and quit smoking! This is the perfect time to change your life and add years to it. Losing 10 pounds can literally make you feel 10 years younger. Smoking hardens the arteries and creates the plaque that can be deadly and very bad for your erectile dysfunction problem.
5. Herbal remedies are also popular because many herbs have been shown to relax arteries like the drugs. Treat weed horny goat weed has been very popular.