Do you know the top causes of erectile dysfunction? By better understanding what is causing your ED you can take positive steps in correcting it.
When we are unable to understand the cause of something – such as the Causes For Erectile Dysfunction – it can plague our minds as we strive to seek an answer, or a solution to correct the issue or problem.
Such is often the case as it relates to men who suffer from erectile dysfunction; most actually are entirely unaware of what the erectile dysfunction causes are in their lives. Fortunately, there are some medical resources that can be tapped which actually reveal plenty of helpful information about the causes of erectile dysfunction, and how they relate to adult males in theUSat the present.
If you have ever wondered what is behind your erectile dysfunction, learning more about the top erectile dysfunction causes can help you to more speedily reach a proactive solution and an effective treatment method for it.
Better Understanding the Erectile Dysfunction Causes
There are many different things that can be labeled as the causes of erectile dysfunction in sexually active adult males. It’s important to keep in mind that this information should not serve as medical advice in any way.
Rather, it can serve to simply better inform you of what leading issues contribute to erectile dysfunction in men. The only way to know for sure what erectile dysfunction causes are affecting you is by speaking with a licensed medical doctor and getting their expert medical opinion.
Top Eight Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
Amongst the leading diagnosed erectile dysfunction causes, there are a few that regularly top the list. Review the following eight top causes below and see if any of these may relate to your current lifestyle. They just may be what the cause is behind your erectile dysfunction.
- The aging process – getting older is the top cause.
- Obesity and poor diet hamper blood flow and circulation.
- Smoking is bad for your health and constricts the blood vessels.
- Alcohol abuse wreaks havoc on your system and is a leading cause.
- Various diseases, such as diabetes, hypertension and heart disease.
- Recreational drug abuse can contribute to the causes of erectile dysfunction.
- Lack of exercise can promote poor circulation.
- Anxiety, depression and bereavement are known Medications For Erectile Dysfunction.